Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Tears in Heaven (Eric Clapton)

Would you know my name?Você ia saber meu nome?If I saw you in heaven?Se eu viesse você no céu?Would it be the sameSeria tudo igual?If I saw you in heaven?Se eu viesse você no céu?
I must be strong,Eu devo ser forte,And carry onE seguir em frente,'Cause I know I don't belongPorque eu sei que eu não pertenço ao céu.Here in heaven
Would you hold my hand.Você pegaria na minha mão?If I saw you in heaven?Se eu visse você no céu?Would you help me standVocê me ajudaria me levantar?If I saw you in heaven?Se eu visse você no céu?
I'll find my way.Eu descubrirei meu caminho.Through night and day.Pela noite e dia,'Cause I know I just can't stayPois eu sei que eu simplesmente não posso ficar Here in heavenAqui no céu.
Time can bring you down.O tempo pode trazer você para abaixo.Time can bend your kneesO pode dobrar os seus joelhos.Time can break your heartO tempo pode quebrar seu coração.Have you begging, "please!"Ter você rogando, "Por favor!"Begging please
Rogando, "Por favor!" 


Beyond the door.Além da porta.There's peace, I'm sure.Lá tem paz, tenho certeza.And I know there'll be no more.E eu sei que não terá maisTears in heavenLágrimas no céu.
Would you know my nameIf I saw you in heaven?Would it be the sameIf I saw you in heaven?
I must be strongAnd carry on'Cause I know I don't belongHere in heaven
'Cause I know I don't belongHere in heaven