Tuesday, October 30, 2012

De volta pro meu aconchego

Estou de volta pro meu aconchego
I am back at my home, back at my home,
Trazendo na mala bastante saudade
Bringing in my bags a lot of longing,
Querendo 
Wanting...
Um sorriso sincero, um abraço, embrace
A sincere smile and embrace,
Para aliviar meu cansaço
To aleviate my weariness.


E toda essa minha vontade
And all of that, my desire. 
Que bom, 
How wonderful,
Poder tá contigo de novo,
To be able to be with you again.
Roçando o teu corpo e beijando você,
Touching your body and kissing you.
Prá mim tu és a estrela mais linda!
For me, you are the most beautiful star! 
Seus olhos me prendem, fascinam,
Your eyes capture and fascinate me!
A paz que eu gosto de ter.
It's the peace that I like to have.


É duro, ficar sem você
It's hard to remain without you.
Vez em quando 
Sometimes,
Parece que falta um pedaço de mim
It seems a piece of me is missing.
Me alegro na hora de regressar
I'm happy in the moment of my return.
Parece que eu vou mergulhar
It seems that I will immerse myself
Na felicidade sem fim
In happiness without end.
La, la, da, la...