Wednesday, March 5, 2008

We are the champions. Nos somos os campeões.

I've paid my dues - Eu tenho pago minhas dividas.
Time after time. Tempo depois do tempo.
I've done my sentence. Eu tenho feito minha sentença.
But committed no crime - Mas cometido nenhum crime.
And bad mistake s . E tenho feito erros.
I've made a few. Eu tenho feito alguns.
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face - Eu tenho tido minha parte de areia jogado no meu rosto.
But, I've come through. Mas, eu tenho vindo superando.

We are the champions , my friends. Nos somos os campeões, meus amigos!
And we'll keep on fighting - till the end. E nos seguiremos lutando, até o fim.
We are the champions . Nos somos os campeões.
We are the champions. Nos somos os campeões.
No time for losers. Nao temos tempo para perdedores.
cause we are the champions . . . of the world - Porque nos somos os campeões . . . do mundo.

I've taken my bows. Eu tenho tomado meus comprimentos.
And my curtain calls. E meus re-comprimentos.
You brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it. Você me trouxe fama e fortuna e tudo quanto vai com isso.
I thank you all. Eu agradeço vocês.

But its been no bed of roses. Mas isso não tem sido rosas na cama.
No pleasure cruise . Nenhum passeio em um cruzeiro.
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race. Eu considero isso um desafio antes da raça humana inteira.
And I ain't gonna lose. E eu não vou perder.

We are the champions , my friends. Nos somos os campeões, meus amigos!
And we'll keep on fighting - till the end. E nos seguiremos lutando, até o fim.
We are the champions . Nos somos os campeões.
We are the champions. Nos somos os campeões.
No time for losers. Nao temos tempo para perdedores.
cause we are the champions - of the world - Porque nos somos os campeões, do mundo.
The Story of Freddy Mercury (Courtesy of Wikipedia).

Freddie Mercury (born Farrokh Bulsara; 5 September 194624 November 1991) was a Parsi-British musician, best known as the lead singer of the rock band Queen (inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2001). He is noted for his vocal abilities and for his live performances.

As a songwriter, he composed many international hits, including "Bohemian Rhapsody", "Killer Queen", "Somebody to Love", "We Are the Champions" and "Crazy Little Thing Called Love".

In addition to his work with Queen, he also produced several hits as a solo artist. Mercury, who was of Indian Parsi descent and who grew up in India, has been referred to as "Britain's first Asian rock star."[1] He died of bronchopneumonia induced by HIV (AIDS) on 24 November 1991, having only gone public with an announcement of his illness the previous day.