Thursday, January 10, 2013

That's What Friends Are For

And I never thought I'd feel this way.E eu nunca pensei que sentiria desta forma
And as far as I'm concernedE em quanto toca a mim.I'm glad I got the chance to sayEu estou contente que eu tenho a chance de dizer.That I do believe, I love youQue eu acredito que eu amo você.

And if I should ever go awayE si eu um dia eu fosse embora.Well, then close your eyes and tryEntão, feche os olhos e tentarTo feel the way we do todayDe sentir do jeito que nós sentimos hojeAnd then if you can rememberE então se você consegue lembrar
Keep smiling, keep shiningSiga sorrindo, siga brilhando!
Knowing you can always count on me, for sureSabendo que você pode sempre contar comigo, com certeza

That's what friends are forÉ por isso que temos amigosFor good times and bad timesEm tempos boms e ruims.bom ruimI'll be on your side forever moreEu vou estar ao seu lado para sempreThat's what friends are forPor isso que temos amigo.
Well, you came in loving meBom, você veio amando a mim.And now there's so much more I seeE agora tem tanto mais que eu consigo ver.And so by the wayE então...I thank you Eu te agradeço.
Oh and then for the times when we're apartAh, e então, para os tempos quando nós estamos apartes,
Well, then close your eyes and knowEntão, fecha os olhos e saibaThe words are coming from my heartQue as palavras estão vindo do meu coraçãoAnd then if you can rememberE então se você se lembrar...
Keep smiling and keep shiningKnowing you can always count on me, for sureThat's what friends are forIn good times and bad timesI'll be on your side forever moreThat's what friends are for
Keep smiling, keep shiningKnowing you can always count on me, for sureThat's what friends are forFor good times and bad timesI'll be on your side forever moreThat's what friends are for
Keep smiling, keep shiningKnowing you can always count on me, for sure'Cause I tell you, that's what friends are forWhoa, good times and the bad timesI'll be on your side forever moreThat's what friends are for