Monday, January 21, 2013

I Look to You (Whitney Houston)





As I lay me downQuando e me deito aqui.Heaven hear me nowO céu me ouve agoraI'm lost without a causeEu estou perdido sem causaAfter giving it my all Depois de dar tudo que eu tenho


Winter storms have comeTormentas de inverno tem vindo
And darkened my sunE tem ofuscado o sol
After all that I've been throughDepois de  tudo que eu  passei
Who on earth can I turn to?  A quem na terra posso contar
I look to youEu olho pra você
I look to youEu olho pravocê
After all my strength is goneDepois de toda minha força ter ido
In you I can be strong Em você eu posso ser forte
I look to youEu olho pra vocêlook to youEu olho pra você
And when melodies are goneE quando as melodias tiverem ido
In you I hear a song, I look to you  Com você eu ouço uma canção, eu olho para você


About to lose my breathThere's no more fighting leftSinking to rise no moreSearching for that open door
And every road that I've takenLed to my regretAnd I don't know if I'm gonna make itNothing to do but lift my head
I look to youI look to youAnd when all my strength is goneIn you I can be strong
I look to youI look to youAnd when melodies are goneIn you I hear a song, I look to you
My levee's have broken, my walls have comeCrumbling down on meThe rain is falling, defeat is callingI need you to set me free
Take me far away from the battleI need you, shine on me
I look to youI look to youAfter all my strength has goneIn you I can be strong
I look to youI look to youAnd when melodies are goneIn you I hear a song, I look to you
I look to youI look to you

Read more: WHITNEY HOUSTON - I LOOK TO YOU LYRICS