Monday, October 8, 2012

Feelings! (Morris Albert)


Feelings, nothing more than feelings,
Sentindo, nada mais que sentimentos.
Trying to forget my feelings of love.
Tentando esquecer meus sentimentos de amor.
Teardrops 
Lágrimas!
rolling down on my face.
caindo no meu rosto.
Trying to forget my
Tentando esquecer meu sentimentos de amor.
feelings of love.
Sentimentos de amor.
Feelings, 
Sentimentos,
for all my life I'll feel it!
Por toda minha vida estarei sentindo isto!
I wish I've never met you, girl!
Eu queria nunca ter encontrado você, garota!
You'll never come again!
Você nunca voltará de novo.
Feeling! Woo-o-o feeling!
Sentindo!  O, sentindo.
Woo-o-o, feel you again in my arms.
Sentir você de novo nos meus braços.

Feelings, feelings like I've never lost you.
Sentimentos, sentimentos como se eu nunca tivesse perdido você.
And feelings like I'll never have you 
E sentimenos como se nunca terei você 
again in my heart!
De novo em meu coração.

Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it.
I wish I've never met you, girl! 
You'll never come again!

Feelings, 
feelings like I've never lost you.
And feelings like I'll never have you 
again in my life!

Feelings, woo-o-o feeling it!
woo-o-o, feeling 
again in my arms!
Feelings!