Monday, May 14, 2012

I Stretch My Muscles.

I stretch my muscles.


What muscles should I stretch?

- Neck                                          – Shoulders
- Upper Back                              – Chest
- Arms                                          – Wrists
- Lower Back                               – Hip/Buttocks
- Groin                                          – Hamstrings
- Quads                                         – Calves
- Ankles                                        – Feet

Perform these movements slowly and rhythmically:
  • I rotate my neck 10 times clockwise.
  • I rotate my neck 10 times anticlockwise.
  • I rotate my shoulders 10 times clockwise.
  • I rotate my shoulders 10 times anticlockwise.
  • I lift my left knee up to waist level 6 times.
  • I lift my right knee up to waist level 6 times.
  • I go up and down on my toes 6 times.
  • I rotate hips six times clockwise.
  • I rotate my hips six times anticlockwise.
  • I rotate my hips 6 times clockwise.
  • I rotate my hips six times anticlockwise.
  • Step up onto a low stool with alternating legs 10 times.




I stretch my elbows and arms.

I stretch my elbow.





























I stretch my elbow.





















I stretch my elbow.























I reach for the sun.
















I hold my left/right foot up.

















I stretch my arms backward.


















I stretch my hands upward.


















I stretch my triceps.


















I stretch my leg.



I like the smell of wet dirt!  Really!
I don’t like braids!  Really!

It's raining!  (more water)
It's drizzling! (a little bit of water)
The rain stopped!
Forget it!
That´s no help!