Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'll be There (Jacksons)

You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back. Voce e eu devemos fazer um pacto, devemos fazer a salvação voltar.

Where there is love, I'll be there Onde tenha amor, ahí estaremos.

I'll reach out my hand to you, Eu vou entregar minha mão pra você.
I'll have faith in all you do. Eu vou ter fé em tudo o que você fizer.
Just call my name, Apenas me chame
and I'll be there. e eu vou até ahí

[Chorus:]
And oh - I'll be there to comfort you, Eu vou ser o seu conforto.
Build my world of dreams around you, Construiremos nosso mundo e nossos sonhos juntos.
I'm so glad that I found you. Eu estou tão contente em te encontrar!
I'll be there with a love that's strong. Eu terei um
amor forte.
I'll be your strength, Eu vou ser a sua força.
I'll keep holding on. Eu seguirei lhe segurando.
- yes I will, yes I will. Sim, farei! Sim, eu farei.

Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter
Togetherness, well that's all I'm after
Whenever you need me, I'll be there
I'll be there to protect you, with an unselfish love I respect you
Just call my name and I'll be there

If you should ever find someone new,
I know he'd better be good to you.

[Chorus]

If you should ever find someone new, I know he'd better be good to you
'Cos if he doesn't, I'll be there

Don't you know, baby, yeah yeah
I'll be there, I'll be there, just call my name, I'll be there

(Just look over your shoulders, honey! - ooh!)

I'll be there, I'll be there, whenever you need me, I'll be there

Don't you know, baby, yeah yeah