Friday, August 8, 2008

Stomp /

[ Kirk ] : For those of you that think
gospel music has gone to far.
You think we've gotten too radical with our message.

Well, I got news for you!
You ain't heard nothing yet!
And if you don't know,
Now you know!
Glory, Glory!!

Whooo!

You better put those hands together!

And act like you know Him in here!

G:P:

[ Part1: ] Lately, I've been going through some things
that really got me down!

Put your hands together! Come on!
I need someone, somebody
to help me come and turn my life around!

I feel like having some church up in here! Come on! Heh!
I can't explain it!
I can't obtain it!

Jesus, your love is so!
It's so amazing!

It gets me high!
Up to the sky!

And, when I think about your goodness,
it makes me wanna stomp!

HAHAHA You can't take my joy, Devil!
Makes me clap my hands!
Makes me wanna dance, and stomp!

Oh, you better put those hands together
and have a Holy Ghost Party with me!
My brother, can't you see?
I got the victory!
STOMP!!! Pula pisadão!

HAHAHA You can't take my joy, devil!

[ repeat part 1 ]

[ Salt (rap) ] : When I think about the goodness and
fullness of God,
Makes me thankful
Pity the hateful!
I'm grateful!
The Lord brought me through this far!
Trying to be cute when I praise him.
Raise him high!

I keep the live beat bumping.
Keep it jumping!
Make the Lord feel something!

Ain't no shame in my game!
God's Property!
Kickin' it with Kirk,
Ain't no stoppin' me!
UH, stomp! Pula pisadão!

[ Kirk: ] GP are you wit me?

[ GP: ] Oh yeah!

We having church we ain't going nowhere! [ repeat 3 times ]

[ pt2: ] Stomp! Stomp! Stomp! Stomp! Stomp! Stomp!
Stomp! Stomp!

I promise the stomp, the whole stomp, nothin but
the stomp!

[ Kirk: ] It ain't over! It ain't over!

[ repeat part 2 until fades. ]